Sunday, July 3, 2011

Not ready to leave..

The decision has been made. I do feel at peace with it now. Just another biggie on the list lately. Isn't it funny how those kinds of options come in waves? Maybe it's just to remind me that I chose this. This is what I want. I'll need to try to remember that when I'm right in the thick of it. Why do we choose the hard things? For me, it's what I feel God's purpose in my life really is. I try to be obedient. But it's also what my heart wanted. I know God brings people into our lives for a reason. I don't feel like it's time to let them go just yet. Maybe one day things will change, but when you feel so at home in a place, it's hard to imagine that you'll ever leave.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. it amazes me how often the hard things are the RIGHT things!
    you bathed it in prayer, you decided...no looking back, only moving forward! tally-ho!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...