Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.”

This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word made my heart sing and bow down in awe. I loved how it drew me in to pause, admire, and reflect on the goodness of God. The splendor of creation is so glorious captured in these pages! If you’re looking for something to deepen your awareness of our Creator in the day-to-day this is it.

I’ve been a fan of Ruth for a long time so I’ve been anticipating this new book. Much like Gracelaced it’s beauty makes it a wonderful gift for a friend and to have out on display in the house. I know my sisters in Christ will love this as much as I have so I’ve ordered several copies already for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...