Tuesday, November 16, 2010
1. Print a map of the route, return trip & around the town as well as driving directions to & from.
2. Bring snacks! I don't know how many times I wished I'd have thrown a granola bar or bag of chips in my bag.
3. TAKE THE DAY OFF - sub pay schmub pay, doesn't matter. It's too much to do in one day.
4. Check credit card's expiration date before leaving town, lol.
5. Buy a GPS
6. Go ahead and record performance using your phone. You won't get in trouble.
7. Have Princess practice in a large open area, preferably the studio every single day. Don't let her practice in the restricted space of the living room.
8. Find SOMEONE to go with you if at all possible.
9. Don't forget the cord to the laptop so it won't go dead on you and you can get some work done during the classes :P
10. She's not the only one who needs her sleep during this crazy time. GO TO BED EARLY! And GET SOME COFFEE every opportunity you have!
Ever felt frustrated with trying to read the Bible? Maybe you set your New Year's Resolution and quickly found that from starting in...
Looking back on 2017 I find that the month of October just doesn't fit. It's in it's own category. It doesn't fit into my li...
Being the over-achiever, multitasker that I am I thought I could handle it all. I barely thought about it when faced with the dilemma and j...