Thursday, September 9, 2010

Minor Triumph.. Major Reward

Today was a miracle
Today was a triumph
Today I felt like "more than a conqueror!"

Romans 8:37 
No, in all these things we are more than [1 Cor 15:57; John 16:33 ] conquerors through [Gal 2:20; Eph 5:2; Rev 1:5; 3:9] him who loved us!

I wasn't expecting it. I was dreading the challenge. I prayed about it so much and finally decided to believe for God's perfect wisdom and that He would give me the tools to do the job He's called me to do. When faced with fear, uncertainty, doubt, dread, and especially when under attack it's so important to surrender to God's leading. Where I am weak, He makes me strong. I know I can do ALL THINGS thru Christ Jesus, my Savior and Lord! 

It's funny how I am always at my lowest when He comes thru. When I am feeling overwhelmed and defeated, that's when I let go and let God take control the best. What's the saying.. something about realizing as you're on your knees that you're in the best position to PRAY! Well that's where I was.

Yesterday I did that little FB app "On this day, God wants you to know.. 
.. that how bad things may look right now means nothing, - it's how good they can be with God's help that counts. In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall."

Reading that on my screen took my breath away. What timing! A coincidence? I don't think so! Now, I'm not saying that God always talks to us in this way, but I absolutely know, without a shadow of a doubt, that He's reached me in this way before. And it has even more meaning for me now knowing that I was one day away from my victory!

I cannot believe how easily and completely it came. I went with God's leading and let go of the anxiety that I battle constantly and was simply amazed at the results.
Today, as I marvel at my Maker and His perfect timing and grace, I have this final word that the app gave me as my "message from God" today..

"On this day, God wants you to know ... that if you relax, it comes. Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...