Thursday, August 19, 2010

First day of school

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Pioneer Cellular


3rd & 1st graders?!? How can that be right? My thoughts take me back to a 3 and 1 year old, best friends, side by side and all the wonderful time I got to spend with them as a stay-at-home mom. Oh how I miss those simpler days. It was a precious gift from God that I had that glorious time with my babies. Each day much like the one before it, cleaning, cooking, and playing.. waiting for Daddy to come home. I remember lots of laughter and silliness. Thank you God for my family! Being a mother is the greatest thing on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...