Wednesday, August 18, 2010

9 years and counting


I received flowers up at the school today during our meeting. :) So sweet of him. When we got married, it was planned to be just before school started back up. I was in college and he had work to get back to. Now, every year I frown when I look at the calendar and see that our anniversary is overshadowed by so many other things. It's always such a crazy time! We did get to go visit my sister & her fam in the city this past weekend. She kept the kids so we could go to dinner together. We went to Shoguns and it was awesome. Just a reminder of what I know everyday to be true.. God blessed me by bringing this man into my life. I am so thankful for him. Next year we plan to celebrate our 10 year in a bigger, more exotic & tropical way! :) I can't wait!

Our 9 year wedding anniversary!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...