Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sab's Bricktown Birthday


Celebrated the birthday of my best friend of 11 years last night. It seems surreal that we could be who & where we are now. Looking back makes me feel old but accomplished. I think of us impulsive, naive college girls and how much has filled our lives over the years. Sometimes it's nice to just pretend we're still those two young crazy girls. Sometimes it's nice to just hang with someone who makes you laugh so hard your stomach hurts the next day. I need my girlfriends like I need air to breathe. Time with them is necessary for my sanity. I'm so lucky to have a husband who understands that. Though I feel like I fail them more than I wish, I'm so very thankful to have so many significant people in my life.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...