Sunday, November 13, 2011

DMA's

Well, we survived another dance competition weekend. My lil Diva did great! She is on the competition team this year instead of doing a solo and she's loving it. We took the girls to Dance Masters of America in Pampa, TX this weekend. After a crazy, stressful, busy, fantic time leading up to it, the actual performance time was about 2 minutes. I was holding my breath every second of it, lol. Afterward was watching more performances, receiving medals and then classes the next day. Then home again. It was a whirlwind weekend to say the least. I am very proud of my sweet girl. She worked her hardest, did her best, handled everything very maturely and remained gracious, polite, and respectful through it all. I am a proud dance mom for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...