Monday, June 20, 2011

The Peach Keeper

Guess what??!?!!
I got asked to join a Book Club! :D
Whooo!
If you're a person like me.. who loves to read, a lot.. then you are excited with me! If not then just skip this post and consider me what I've always been - a booknerd! ha!

Anyway, this is my dream come true. So for the first book, The Peach Keeper was chosen. We met for dinner and discussed this book, other books, our favorite books, had some small talk and some laughs and I am even more excited now than when I got asked to join, yay!

So, this book was just okay. I mean it was an interesting story and all, it just wasn't the best written thing I've ever read. There were some characters that just didn't make sense to me and some events that weren't followed up on and left me hanging.
I'm glad I read it though because I enjoyed the main characters and their interactions with each other. I wish it would've focused more on the friendships between the women.
I'd read it again I think, well IF I ever made it through the other hundreds of books on my "Plan to Read" list on Shelfari of course!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...