Thursday, May 27, 2010

My little ballerina


I've been playing with iMovie on my new MacBook and of course the first thing I want to make a movie of is my little dancing princess. Her dance recital was my birthday/Mother's Day weekend again and it was chaotic as usual. I was amazed at how grown up my little girl looked up on that stage. This one was my favorite.

When her three dance routines were over and the finale had begun, I decided to keep recording thru the awards part so that I could get an idea of how well Diva had done that year. Princess is starting on
a solo in a few weeks and is going to compete for the first time. Right as I was about to stop filming, they announced that she had won the scholarship! I was so surprised! All the family kept looking at me with big eyes, asking if I'd known she was getting that. I really didn't and Princess wasn't even sure what it meant when she came out to us. I am so proud of my little girl.

Superhero was just waking up from his Daddy's lap when she came out so he had a grumpy face in the pictures, lol.








The one on the left is this year. The one on the right is last year. Look how much taller my little ones are now.


After my sister curled her hair in ringlets & we sprayed half a bottle of hairspray on it, she's decided she wants to cut it all off now, lol. She wants the Selena Gomez look she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...