Saturday, February 24, 2018

Love Everybody, Always


You guys!!! You know Bob Goff? Like, THE Bob Goff? I got on his launch team for his new book and I'm plum giddy over it! His previous book, Love Does, is one of my absolute favorites! Have you read it yet? Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World

Well if you haven't you absolutely should. But, back to this book. 

So, it's called Everybody, Always and it's available for preorder now! I read the first five chapters yesterday and my heart is still bouncing around in my chest. His way with words and the humor that translates through the pages is my favorite. I was crying one minute and grinning the next. This man is my hero. His fearless, love everybody life exudes joy and challenges me in incredible ways! I can't wait to read the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...