Saturday, February 24, 2018

Deep into God's Transforming Love


I got to be on the launch team for this book this past month and it has been a wonderful experience! Rooted is a daily devotional book for a 6-week look into Ephesians. I have studied Ephesians enough that my journaling Bible has no margins left to write in so I honestly didn't expect to get so much out of this!
Lara brings in her personal reflections and experiences into this study which makes it feel like you are doing it with a friend. I love this book! Each day I wrote out the few scriptures and reflected on what they had to say about God and about me. I enjoyed the truths being revealed in these pages and found myself looking forward to seeing what Lara had to say about it as well.

I'm so excited to share this with my women's group, Deeply Planted this month!

Find the book here: Rooted: Going Deep into God's Transforming Love
Lara G Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...