Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ladiez

I have ppl in my life who build up rather than belittle, care rather than criticize and only interrupt when they feel I'm not giving myself enough credit. They laugh with me or even at me but never at my expense. I leave our conversations feeling better not worse and they seem to really believe I could conquer the world. They prefer to celebrate my successes and overlook my shortcomings and lead me to feel optimistic instead of anxious. They speak the truth from their hearts so it never wounds. I guess when you're surrounded by ppl like that the pettiness of others doesn't matter so much.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...