Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing

..Stolen from TOY 2010 :) thanks Amy!

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:

1 A basket full of papers I should be grading right now instead of doing this
2 Leonardo DiCaprio.. on tv of course, remembering I was on a date when I first saw Titanic in theaters
3 Mike's laundry on the couch beside me
4 a cup Ally left on the in-table
5 my Uggs under the coffee table my feet are propped up on


2. How do you style your hair?

most days I just let it air dry and go with the natural waves, sometimes I blow dry & straighten it which takes forever cuz it's super thick and has gotten really long

3. What are you wearing now?

grey sweats and summit hoodie

4. What's your occupation?

1st grade teacher + full-time wife & mom

5. What do you hear right now?

water.. "I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go!" lol

6. Who was the last person you hugged?

my wonderful mother-in-law who's keeping the kids tonite so I don't have to bring them out early in the morning

7. What is/was for dinner?

we grabbed Arby's on the way out

8. What did you do today?

overslept & missed church :(
made meals for 3 kids, cleaned house like crazy, dishes, laundry, fell back asleep, helped Ally with her room, vacuumed, drove kids out to in-laws' and took some Nyquil waiting to go to bed

9. Dog person or cat person?

not a pet person

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

hmmm.. Idk, first name or last name? I'd sure take the last name Pitt if you catch my drift ;)

11. What was the last thing that you bought?

a hotel room, a limo & a meal at Crabtown :) great night

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Greece.. or any white sandy beach with nice fruity drinks & lots of hot hot sun..

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?

probably right about where I am now

14. Where's your birthmark?

just above my chest near my armpits, the same on both sides, isn't that crazy

15. What are you doing this weekend?

this weekend is over, the next one hasn't been planned so I'm hoping that means it won't be real busy

16. Which book are you reading at the moment?

just finished Redeeming Love & Water for Elephants, not sure what I'm starting next

17. The last movie you've seen?

Titanic is ending on tv right now

18. What are you doing tomorrow?

professional day w/ my teacha-frenz which means an actual lunch! whoo! can't wait


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...