Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Before it is too late

When we're reminded of how fragile life really is, it might be in our nature to refocus your attention on the big things. For me, recently, I've become more aware of the little things. The simple daily blessings that God pours out His love to us in, like the sunrise, the clouds, the trees swaying in the wind. Sometimes I am so "busy" in life that I miss it. God put so much beauty in this world he created. Even in the taste and textures of food or the sounds of birds or children laughing we can find His Hand. So much more I should appreciate while I still can! One day it will be too late. There is no maybe in that statement. It's a fact. One day I won't get to kiss my husband ever again. One day I won't get to hold my babies in my arms and love them up. There will be a day that comes where I am so consumed by the pain of a great loss that I will feel like I'm dying. But there will also come a day with no more tears, no more pain, no more fears.-Jeremy Camp
Then it really will be too late. Too late to tell someone how much they mean to me, how much I love them. Too late to share the gospel..
A day like today, where nothing is going on, nothing has me "busy" and I've just been home with my precious children - is a day I should hold tight to and cherish. They are rare. It's the little things that make up a life even if it is the big things that stand out. I must seize every moment.. before it is too late.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...