Monday, June 14, 2010

little piece of paper

Not sure when I wrote this.. it was just scribbled down on a piece of paper, folded and stuck in a book..

Memories of you today filled my head, thoughts of times I'd rather not relive. But to go back to those moments, those insignificant moments that meant everything and change just one.. just one small detail.. that would change what happened, that would change my memories.. I'd do it..

What really mattered was hidden to me, blinded by what I could not see.. falling into you I lost myself, tried to be just like everyone else.. lost in a world I could not understand.. all along I knew - just knew - this is not where I belonged..

Now looking back at mistakes and all the pain, the words that were said and the fear that remained, I know I can move on.. as I should have all along.. it's time for a change.


To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward. ~Margaret Fairless Barber, The Roadmender



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...