Skip to main content

My Little Man










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And everything has changed

I find it so hard to put this into words because it's so big, but I can try to sum it up by saying The Unedited Retreat pricked my heart & put me in a posture to truly hear from the Lord. And I am so grateful. My testimony begins last year at Pine Cove Family Camp when a verse struck me, hard. - Gal 2:20. Not that I hadn't heard it before but that maybe I felt it deeper. 
“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” ‭‭Galatians‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭ESV‬‬ http://bible.com/59/gal.2.20.esv
No life of my own? Had I really been living that way? Complete surrender? I started "trying harder" after that.

I attended another Unedited Movement event in the fall with my eternity-friends. 😊 I came home & begged Mike to go with me to visit our Pastor. By God's grace my heart was dug up from where it had been buried under a moun…

The Problem is..

Every problem is rooted in sin.The problem actually IS sin. Whether it’s their sin, your sin, it’s all sin and it’s at the foundation of every conflict, hurt feeling, misunderstanding, and unloving act. Sin is our problem. It’s your problem.
Do you feel something in you that wants to flee right now? What if I said this to your face? Would you receive it?
It is in our nature to fight against it. We seem to want to point fingers, blame circumstances..it’s not us, it’s them. We have no sin, right? Of course not. Most people will admit that they are a sinner, but they will not own up to their actual sins. Instead we justify it, make light of it, try to explain it away. We call it a short-coming or maybe just a mistake. And everyone makes mistakes.
Why are we so adamant to deny our sin? Satan is the Father of lies
I just listened to a John Bevere video clip explaining that Hell was created for Satan not for man. It was a place for him & his angels. So he is out to deceive and mislead as…
Speak up. Say it. Just be honest. It's not as hard as it seems. And it gets a little easier the more you practice it. Be straightforward and people will come to respect you for it. Avoiding conflict is only helpful if you can let it go. Harboring hate or hurt leads to conflict eventually anyway and by then it's all built up! 💣😱
Conflict is inevitable because everyone has their own truth & perception & outside influences that WILL clash with someone else's at some point. But getting everything out on the table at least opens you up to forgiveness, grace, peace and the possibility of reconciliation which are a necessity in any real relationship. 💯💙
It's easy to be blinded by your pain but since everyone will hurt you, let you down, disappoint you, get mad at you, be irritated with you, do things you wish they wouldn't, mistreat you, not meet your expectations in some way, exclude you, or take you for granted at some point you might as well learn to resolv…