Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Special Pillows

Today my little SuperHero received a special package in the mail. He was so excited! For me?! He couldn't believe there was something for him in the mailbox. I gave it to him and he tore into it. Out pops this cute little Tooth Fairy Pillow with a special pocket to put his lost tooth in. (He's so proud to be big enough to have lost his first tooth!)


Also inside was a letter from the Tooth Fairy herself. It had sparkles (fairy dust) on it. As I read it to him he giggled and said whoa over and over. His sister sees it and of course runs in the other room to get her prized letter from the Tooth Fairy & Tooth Pillow that she received back when she first started losing teeth.


These can be special ordered with your child's name & everything. Just go to http://www.sharpcreations.com/ to see the whole line of products. We have personalized pillowcases for each of them as well as the tooth pillows and my kids love them.


Great gift idea for all ages! Easy to order from the website. Fast shipping. Good prices. Excellent customer service. I highly recommend this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...