Thursday, July 30, 2009

MomShare



Ask your children these questions and record their answers. This is really funny...especially with the younger ones. Delete my answers and give your kids the survey too.

Who are you giving the survey to name/age/grade
Princess, 7, 2nd grade
Superhero, 5 1/2, kindergarten

1.What is something mom always says to you?
Princess: umm, we'll see
Superhero: NO

2. What makes mom happy?
Princess: me not lying
Superhero: me not lying

3. What makes mom sad?
Princess: lying
Superhero: doing a bad thing

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Princess: ummm.. i don't know
Superhero: tickles me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Princess: ooh that's a tough one, um funny?
Superhero: you getting silly putty & making it like poop and your Dad saying "POOP!" (giggling uncontrollably, sheesh..)

6. How old is your mom?
Princess: twenty... ummm.. eight!
Superhero: 68 (wow)

7. How tall is your mom?
Princess: shrugs, hey what does that say? shurgs?
Superhero: 31 pounds (HAHAHAHA)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Princess: (lots of thinking) celebrating birthdays and stuff like that, playing with baby J & all the kids
Superhero: ummmm Momma.. your favorite thing to do is ummmm PLAY WITH US! Is that right? Play with us?

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Princess: maybe go to meetings or somethinggggg.. midnight phone calls & sneltzing & snooobert.. (WHAT!?! repeating something she heard on Hannah Montana, lol)
Superhero: i don't know.. go to work? Can she just do the rest?


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Princess: i don't know, what's famous mean again?
Superhero: because you are a rockstar.. can this be the last one Mom? can it?

11. What is your mom really good at?
Princess: ooohh, clean up the house? (wow, that was a surprising answer, lol)
Superhero: i don't know.. (pouting that I made him come back after she was done, lol) cooking I guess

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Princess: she's not good at.. (taps her chin).. I can't think of it first.. Mom's not good at the doing splits.. can you do the splits?
Superhero: putting us to bed? well your not (why not?) because when you put us to bed I just lay there like this.. with my eyes open (LOL)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Princess: teach
Superhero: teach

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Princess: BROWNIES! is that your favorite thing? .. is it??
Superhero: tuna pasta

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Princess: you & Dad not making fun of my toys (that would be him doing that, not me!)
Superhero: nothing

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Princess: I got a good one.. umm on a cartoon show.. a second grade teacher on Hannah Montanna writing a book to second grade little kids, and she talked about not lyyyyyying (honey, a CARTOON) oh, Lola
Superhero: Batwoman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Princess: love on each other, play.. some of my toys, fix my hair, ummm (sighs)
Superhero: eat (giggling.. he thinks he's so funny)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Princess: (looking at me) weeeeeee are girls?
Superhero: no way

19. How are you and your mom different?
Princess: that our hair is.. yours is black.. mine is brown.. it's easy.. hey can you? I don't like "it's easy" HEY!
Superhero: cuz we're just made different

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Princess: cuz she's my mom
Superhero: because you show it to me (awe)

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Princess: whew-hoo-hoo.. i think Taco Bell.. no taco FACTORY! (soooo funny)
Superhero: to eat? (giggling) K-Bobs?

22. What is your mom’s favorite movie?
Princess: that's a hard hard hard one.. i don't know.. i think it's one of my movies or something like that, like princesses or something?
Superhero: umm.. what is it? really, what is it? just tell me what it is and I'll tell you.. what is your favorite movie mom? what is it?!

23. What would be the perfect day for mom?
Princess: Valentine's Day, her birthday.. and.. my birthday, and everybody else's birthdays
Superhero: if it was your birthday (geez, guess I get a little too into birthdays huh, lol)


24. How does mom get money?
Princess: by going to the office.. I mean bank
Superhero: going to the bank (giggling) is that all momma?

25. Is there anything else you would like to say about mom?
Princess: YES, uhhhh I love her, I wish we could go get a snow cone without the boys and they could go to karate and me and her could have some pretty dresses and play with each other
Superhero: (laughing hard now) YOU LIKE TO EAT... can I go play now?

1 comment:

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...