Friday, July 31, 2009

DADshare



Interviewing the kids about DAD:

1.What is something Dad always says to you?
Princess: umm no?
Superhero: NO

2. What makes Dad happy?
Princess: me not lying
Superhero: me playing with him

3. What makes Dad sad?
Princess: lying
Superhero: us hurting him

4. How does your Dad make you laugh?
Princess: by throwing the biggest pillow at brother
Superhero: by tickling me in the chest right here

5. What was your Dad like as a child?
Princess: loving on his momma & his daddy
Superhero: (giggling) I don't know!

6. How old is your Dad?
Princess: 28, is that correct?
Superhero: 28

7. How tall is your Dad?
Princess: big?
Superhero: firty-one pounds!

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Princess: ehhhhh love on me
Superhero: sneak up on us

9. What does your Dad do when you're not around?
Princess: fights fires, go to Wal-Mart

Superhero: put out fires


10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Princess: like if he wanted to be a UFC fighter, and he won, and he got lots of trophies
Superhero: because he did something good

11. What is your Dad really good at?
Princess: fightn' fires
Superhero: uhhhhh eating? (giggling again)

12. What is your Dad not very good at?
Princess: cooking
Superhero: he's not really good at throwing us in the water

13. What does your Dad do for his job?
Princess: fight fires, fight fires, fight fires... uh he's a fire fighter
Superhero: fight fires

14. What is your Dad's favorite food?
Princess: I know, I know - I don't know, maybe nachos?
Superhero: umm I don't know

15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
Princess: not making fun of my toys
Superhero: nothing

16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Princess: uh Rich Franklin (cartoon sweetie) oh, uh Oliver?
Superhero: Iron Man!

17. What do you and your Dad do together?
Princess: scratch each other's backs
Superhero: what? oh play.. sometimes..

18. How are you and your Dad the same?
Princess: well my hair is long.. ohhh we have eyes.. blue eyes, together, maybe, our ears look like each other
Superhero: no way.. um, we're both boys but nothing made us the same, he's big I'm little

19. How are you and your Dad different?
Princess: because my hair is brown, his hair is yellow, my hair is long and his hair is short
Superhero: because.. I'm small & he's big

20. How do you know your Dad loves you?
Princess: because he loves me and I know it, and he loves me if I did a lie or something, he still loves me.. (cheesing) that was a good answer
Superhero: because he shows it to us

21. Where is your Dad's favorite place to go?
Princess: Taco Mayo (apparently we like tacos in this family, lol)
Superhero: karate

22. What is your Dad’s favorite movie?
Princess: Terminator? wait I got it, Bravefart (cracking up at herself) I mean Braveheart
Superhero: umm Last Samauri

23. What would be the perfect day for Dad?
Princess: his birthday, my birthday.. even Valentines (she finds it funny to repeat her answers from mine I guess)
Superhero: when uh he gets to play with me or the day he can be just me and Dad at the house, we playing


24. How does Dad get money?
Princess: by the bank
Superhero: by you sharing money (HA HA HA HA since I do the bills & all right?)

25. Is there anything else you would like to say about Dad?
Princess: I do! I love him, he's nice, he's sweet, I think he is the uh bestest boy in the world, even brother, the only one I want, the only one I need.. (rambling Hannah Montanna songs again, lol)
Superhero: yes, playing with him, and having fun


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...