Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have The BESTEST Girlies in the world!

You know those times when you feel so loved & adored you wonder what on earth is wrong with everyone! LOL - This is one of those times for me. The past few years have been filled with great birthdays for me and this was no different. I have been very blessed! One of my many blessings is an amazing group of young ladies I have the privilage of calling friends. These Ladiez threw me a Mexican Fiesta birthday party this year, complete with mouth watering Mexican food & even a pinata! Ashley is a fantastic cook so I knew it would be good, but I wasn't expecting the feast that lay before me. All my favorites of fajjitas, salads, homemade guacamole & pico had been prepared for the occasion. I received thoughtful gifts, well wishes and even a toast in my honor. I can't thank Ashley enough for hosting a birthday party for me & really appreciate everyone who came out to celebrate with me. They all mean the world to me and I hope they know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)

Beholding & Becoming

“It’s impossible to behold what He has made and not be humbled as the created.” This beautiful book seeped in the richness of God’s Word ...